23 September 2009

fernweh

i am in freiburg. finally. and i still don't believe it.

freiburg is the city i lived in in college. and it is the reason i started this blog, once upon a time.

this time, though, i have turned in studying and partying for backyard soccer and making sack lunches. i'm living with a german family as an aupair (read: foreign nanny). there are four kids in my care (two sets of twins, in 1st and 3rd grade), and all of them are so-far-wonderful. life never ceases to be completely bizarre.

i'll take some photos of my fantastic new digs after i get settled. for now though, i just finished putting my montana photos online. you can find most of them here.

2 comments:

kelly said...

I cannot believe you already back in Freiburg! That is wild.

kelly said...

*you ARE already back in Freiburg, I meant to say.

Also, after Friday I should have an official transfer date. Sometime in early November I will be on your side of the ocean, regardless!